Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy Lady






I have been one busy lady. I had a dentist appointment on Tuesday Sept 1st where they told me I needed to have 4 fillings and I need to brush with floride because of all the decalcified spots oh and there are 5 other pre-cavities that we are hoping will go away with the floride. I will have a special blessing post after this one. We blessed Juliane on the 6th and boy was it a busy weekend. Charles and I had an exciting week in Phoenix/Tucson when we went to Phoenix on the 9th for Charles to have surgery on Thursday the 10th. Friday we went and saw Charles' sister Emilee and one of my good friends from high school Emily. Saturday we went to the Diamondbacks game, Julianes first game. Sunday we just stayed the hotel room. Monday we went to Tucson so I could go to the dentist and get a filling. We stopped by the institute so Juliane could say Hi to Uncle James and Aunt Noell. We left for Safford shortly after because Juliane had her one month check up. She weighed in at 8 lbs 13 oz she was 21 inches long and her head was 14 inches. She is average for all three which makes me happy but Charles is a little sad, he wanted her to be above average. Nothing really exciting has happened since then except for this last weekend. Charles had his first post op appointment on Wednesday the 23rd where he had a cast put on his arm. We painted Julianes foot and stamped it on the cast as her signature. I had two doctors appointments and a dentist visit the following day in Tucson. We stayed in Tucson that night at the Lodge at Ventana Canyon, it was beautiful. Friday we went to another Diamondbacks game. On Saturday we had Amanda and Dave's open house it was a lot of fun to have all of the family around. We are now back at home and I am back to working on house projects, I hope they end soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment