It has been an eventful new year so far and we are only 24 days into it. Juliane had a great time visiting her cousins. We got some great pictures with Alexis and Juliane, I think it is going to become a family tradition to visit the Texas family during the holidays. On Monday January 18th I had my gallbladder taken out. After 5 months of dealing with pain it finally came out. I am recovering great I just came down with either the stomach flu or a bad case of food poisoning. I'm not sure which one but I am doing better. The ward here is amazing they are so loving and great, they made us food for about a week. I love that I haven't had to cook. I just need to get the dishes cleaned and returned to people now. So I guess the year really hasn't been too eventful, it just feels like it.


What?! Woah, Opal! Lucky... I say lucky because I still can't figure out why my guts periodically hurt.
ReplyDeleteDid you have to do that Nuclear Pee test to check Gall Bladder function? That test is so fun.
Your hospital socks were way cooler looking than mine. I was given these nasty poo-colored ones.
ReplyDeleteKT- They just did an ultrasound on me and found stones in my gallbladder no nuclear pee test.
ReplyDeleteMichele- Yeah when I had Juliane my socks were poo colored too.