Monday, May 3, 2010

Life moves too fast


Juliane has been growing and won't stop. She keeps me busy and entertained. She has been crawling since Easter time without scooting. It seems like she was scooting forever before she decided to crawl. She also stopped sitting with her hand supporting her at the same time. A few days later on the 7th of April Juliane decided she wanted to stand up and see the world by pulling herself up onto everything. That was a hard few days during bed time (she didn't want to lay down she wanted to stand there and scream while falling asleep). Juliane has been trying to stand by herself without support since she could pull herself up and last night she accomplished this task. She a little independant child and wants to do everything on her own. She was standing next to the couch and took both hands off stood for about two seconds and plopped down onto the ground. I'm sure it won't be long before she is trying to walk on her own. She loves walking with someone holding her hands. .
We went camping on April 12th which was an experience. We only have a three man tent so there was no pack n play or crib like thing to put Juliane to sleep in. So she slept on the air mattress during naps and bed time, it was more work to get her to sleep but hey she did it. Last week Juliane was in the dinning room while I was in the kitchen when I heard her screaming bloody murder I picked her up and there was a huge bruise and bump on her forehead. Later that day her Nana was watching her and I came home to find her with a matching bump on the other side of her forehead. One from a chair and the other from a doorway. If that weren't enough she already had a huge bruise on her cheek from falling on the edge of the TV stand, this standing business is dangerous.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed...sometimes I wish that could just freeze time. They do grow fast.

    P.S. Now I want a Milky Way!

    ReplyDelete