It has been so long since I blogged last. I don't know why I haven't posted in so long because we have had many exciting events. Juliane started standing on her own the beginning of June and has been practicing balance ever since. Sunday June 21st Juliane took her first step then today she took 4 steps. It won't be long before we have an experienced walker on our hands. Juliane now has her top two teeth as well as the bottom two. We welcomed a new niece and nephew into the world since the last time I posted. We are happy to have the count of nieces and nephews on the Hughes side to a whopping 17.
Charles has been working hard on the yard and at work. He purchased some railroad ties to build a retaining wall in our backyard since we have a mountain coming down in it and the company doesn't want to fix the problem. Oh well Charles is handy.
I have been up to diapers and cleaning and laundry and watching Juliane making sure she stays alive. That is about all that has been happening in the Hughes household. Pictures to come at a later date and time.
Abraham's baby blessing
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment