Charles' Arm
While we were in Phoenix dropping Charles' Mom and Dad off at the airport Charles had the most exciting doctors appointment yet. The appointment consisted of them taking his cast off and the pins out.
Juliane's Week
While Charles and I were busy with doctors appointments and dentist visits Juliane was having her own kind of fun. We were leaving aunt Sandee's on Tuesday, Juliane was tired and cranky showing this by crying a lot when McKenzee was in the back seat with her and told Charles that Juliane was crying. Charles told Kenzee she was sitting next to Juliane to help her so she needed to make Juliane stop crying. What did Kenzee do she took the birp cloth off Julianes lap and put it over her face then nicely Kenzee put her hand over Julianes covered mouth and nose to quiet the crying. Charles laughed after he stopped the child from smothering the infant.
Juliane had the pleasure of taking a bath in sink this week. She needed a bath and that was the best location for one. So while I was giving the slippery child a bath I had Charles taking pictures.
I wanted to get Juliane's ears pierced since I knew I was having a girl. I was finally able to get it done since she had her tetnus shot on the 14th. I met Sara Olsen at the mall and we found pants for me and she bore with me as I had a screaming child. Juliane was a little hungry but I decided it would be good to keep her hungry until after she got her ears pierced so she could have her comfort food after being tortured. Looking back now I think she would have been easier to handle if she had been fed first. She was a champ though I think she wouldn't have even flinched if she weren't already mad, the worst part would have been not being able to move her head. Her earing sure look pretty I hope she didn't mind the torture.
Who's sink is Julianne in? Have you guys been doing MORE home improvements?
ReplyDeleteHi Lapo. Two things...
ReplyDelete1. Charles' arm looks gross in that pic, but I'm glad it's getting better.
2. I had fun on our little mall excursion :) YAY!