For the past few days Juliane has been doing this weird I'm trying to sit up thing. I will be holding her and she will all of a sudden sit up. I thought it was cute and she was just trying to see more or something until today when she was sitting in her car seat in the car, while we were driving (shocking I know), and she did it. I heard her grunting trying to sit up but the restraints weren't letting her. When we got home I decided to leave her in her car seat and start cleaning a few things when I turned around there she was doing it again. I watched her for about 5 minutes sitting up then leaning back sitting up then leaning back so I got out the camera and this is what it looks like. Who knew that 8 week old babies have an interest in sitting up, I didn't.
Abraham's baby blessing
11 years ago
She already has that look of determination on her face...watch out for when she starts crawling!
ReplyDelete