Sunday, December 13, 2009

4 Months and growing

Juliane is now 4 months old, wow where did time go? She is cute and fun but sometimes a terror. She is my terror though and I wouldn't trade her in for the world. She is now 11 and a half pounds and 25 inches long. Here is a list of Juliane's tricks:
laughs (10/31)
rolls from belly to back (12/2)
sits by herself for a few seconds before nose diving (12/2)
rolls from back to belly (12/10)
and talks a lot (baby talk that is and she has been doing this forever it seems like)

We think Juliane is starting to teeth because she is always chewing on something, she is really slobbery (how do you spell that), and she doesn't want to sleep anymore (ever). We are all doing well. Charles is working every weekend this month and it is really hard not having him at church with me. Juliane and I went and had breakfast with Santa yesterday and she had her picture taken with him. I am just trying to keep my wits about me, some days are easier than others. I forgot to mention that Juliane is a TVaholic. She will stare at the TV for hours it doesn't matter what is on, good thing we don't have cable or any channel for that matter. It only happens when I watch a movie or Charles is playing football on the playstation.

No comments:

Post a Comment