Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Time goes by fast.




Time goes by really fast I can't believe that Juliane is over four months old. The past few weeks have been great. More work has been done on the house and we are actually making progress. I did laundry at our house 3 weeks ago for the first time since we moved, it was way exciting. I don't think I have been so excited to do laundry in my life. We revised our kitchen, now I just need to paint what has been redone. We purchased a new table for our family Christmas present this year, and boy is it beautiful. Our bookshelves that were made just for us, by Charles' brother Michael, are ready to be stained I started that project the day after Christmas. We have added a counter top sink thing to our bathroom toilet along with a shelf above the toilet. Charles' to do list is incredibly short now. We had a great Christmas with Juliane. She even opened her presents on her own. Well not completely on her own but close enough. We would poke a hole in the wrapping paper and she would grab it then pull towards herself. Juliane's Graham came that weekend to spend Christmas with us and enjoy the holidays. On the 30th of December Charles, Juliane and myself left Morenci at 4:30am and drove 12 1/2 hours to Austin, Tx to visit friends and family. My friend Jessica from Connecticut was in Austin visiting her parents for Christmas and I took the opportunity to see her and our old neighbors. We have been in Houston TX for the past 5 days visiting Charles' brother Michael and his family. So far our niece has nicknamed Juliane Ju Ju (pronounced Jew Jew). Charles' hates it I think its cute that Ashlynn has a nickname for Juliane.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the house is really coming together. Good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, you saw Jessica? I'm jealous! Wow! E is getting big!

    ReplyDelete