Juliane is growing rapidly everyday. She has been scooting around for the past two weeks or more I can't remember. Only since Wednesday has she been scooting forward. It is exciting but also scary. I feel for this tiny little person right now because she is sick. She has the cutest cough I have ever heard. Although it is cute she sounds so horrible. Every time Juliane coughs it makes me hurt inside. She is congested and has snot running out her nose. I don't know what to do. I want her to be healthy again. She is so beautiful she had her 6 month pictures done you will find one below. Charles and I are doing well we haven't had much going on, we bought a truck recently and love it. It is our new family vehicle. Living in a small town we are very boring people with not a lot going on. I have been enjoying some reading. Lately I have been reading the Percy Jackson series so far I like them a lot. Next on my list of things to read is The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.
She's so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic! I've read the Percy Jackson series. I was a super easy read- really fun! I'm definately going to see the movie- probably on DVD.
ReplyDelete