Thursday, March 4, 2010

Miles crossed

Juliane is becoming an expert terror by getting into everything. She has mastered getting on her knees and rocking but has not figured out that they work together with her hands to get her places. This does not keep her from moving around though. She is a pro at scoot crawling and has found many things that I forget to get out of dangers path. One day I was taking a shower and Charles was watching her, he stepped away for a minute and Juliane had found her way to the door and was eating our door mat...yuck! Juliane is also working really hard on getting teeth, so hard in fact she has one. It has been an exciting month learning to crawl and getting a tooth. Charles has been busy working and still doing improvements on the house. He has been breaking up the dirt and digging out the driveway so we can pour cement. I am happy to announce that I am that kind of woman that helps and have done my fair share of shoveling dirt. When we moved here there were two really big mounds of dirt in our driveway (who knows why). While Charles was breaking up the dirt on the other side I was clearing that dirt away to make life easier for him. Charles being the math man he is did some figuring and said that I alone shoveled 2 tons of dirt off the driveway. Those two mounds of dirt were huge. I was very proud of my self. Who knows how much dirt I had moved before that moment since that was our third load of dirt to move. Juliane and I were sick last week but we have gotten better and now I just have this random fever that comes on at night. Every night since Saturday around the same time I get a fever, go figure. I'm going to see the doctor next week. Juliane and I were in our first car accident. This idiot rear ended us and totaled his car but only scratched the truck (thank you hitch). Charles and Juliane were perfectly fine but I had some neck and back pain which will also be getting taken care of next week by the doctor. Life is good here in Morenci and we are still loving it. Hope you all are doing well.

My dirt load that I did all by myself.



This is our before picture because we forgot to take one.

No comments:

Post a Comment