Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One Month at a time

It has been a long time since I blogged so lets play catch up. Juliane now has two teeth, and the way she has been acting I would say more are on the way. Juliane is also waving and has this funny sit that she does when crawling around. She doesn't crawl yet but she has taken a few correct strides and gives up. You can see her thinking about how to crawl because she is on all fours and lifts one leg and arm of opposites up inches them forward and drops them. She usually gives up after that. We were recently in Bullhead City AZ to visit my family Juliane's Gram (my mom) fed Juliane her first bites of potato salad and she loved it.
We went to a birthday party for my nephew Zack who was turning 5 it was batman themed and way awesome.
Charles was at home while I was visiting my family because we were planning on cementing our driveway and we scheduled it on the same day without realizing it later. While waiting for the truck that was already 6 hours late Charles burned himself. Luckily Rulin and James were in town with their families and love us enough they did the cement job (the truck showed up 9 hours late) for us while Charles was air-vac-ed to the Phoenix burn center (I think the real title is something else). Charles is doing well and it is a blessing that he wasn't hurt worse considering his face was missing parts of an eye brow half of his eye lashes on one eye and many hairs on his head were singed. He only had burns on his left hand which are healing nicely, most of them are completely healed or are almost there. The picture was taken 3 days after it happened on March 16th.
The burn was also a blessing because Charles was able to go with me to his cousin once removed Jenna's sealing and reception since he was off work for his injury.

Today Juliane was left unattended because I was finishing the cleaning of the kitchen. When I returned I found her in the cubby where we keep the games. This is her caught red handed.

2 comments:

  1. We're so glad that Charles is alright. Expect a call from me tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... what was Charles doing?! Eesh! Glad he's okay.

    Say... Opal, Michele... what are you doing for "go to church in your jammies" day?

    ReplyDelete