Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's only been a month since I brought her home...right?

My dear sweet daughter has turned a year old. I don't know how this happened because it feels like I just brought her home. Life goes by way too fast. She is a walking fool and has been since about 10 1/2 months. Juliane loves water, any kind that she can splash in. She is very vocal but she doesn't say real words she will say dada, mama, uh oh, and more (it comes out like mama). She is just a tiny little girl who can eat like a champ but doesn't put on any weight. Her favorite thing to eat beef, any kind will do steak, hamburger, jerky. I think she is pretty intelligent because I can tell her to go get me her cup, pacifier, pig and she will bring it to me; she does get distracted sometimes. Here are a few pictures from her birthday parties.








1 comment: