Monday, October 4, 2010

October already?


Where has the time gone. I just blinked and it is now October. September was a boring month for our family we stayed in Morenci most of the month only venturing out for a wedding.

Charles has been busy trying to fix our back fence by putting in a retaining wall when plans were stopped because the backhoe was not available. Now he has been changed to a M-F schedule and has weekends off. Unfortunately our weekends are busy for the month and it will be a while before he can resume work on the fence. He has entered two pictures into the State fair one of which he had entered into the county fair and won a blue ribbon. We aren't expecting anything but we're hopeful.

Juliane is just as cute and temperamental as can be. She has a mouth full of teeth already, I thought it would take longer. She has eleven teeth in and 4 more on their way. Her favorite words are hi and don't. Do you think she hears don't a lot? Whenever she sees her cousin she always says Hi then proceeds to smother the baby in kisses. That is her favorite thing to do, kiss the baby. It will be interesting to see if she likes her brother that much.

Me I am staying busy trying to keep the house in order man is it hard when things just never stop getting dirty and husbands and babies just keep making messes. I am coming to a close on my personal progress which is exciting. I am trying to finish by the end of November so that I will be done before I go insane with two kids and no comprehension of how to get everything done. I am almost finished making a dress for myself I just have buttons to sew on and hand work to finish the dress. I need to finish a few quilts for humanitarian aid. I have finally after a year of having the fabric finished our stockings and tree skirt. I have even added a project of hand quilting a baby quilt with Noell for Charles and James' boss (His wife is having a boy). I will, with any luck, be making a pad for a rocking chair for Juliane for Christmas. I hope I am not too ambitious and can get everything done. Well I guess I should stop typing and get to work. My house is really dirty and I have lots of projects to get through. Watch out cleaning products I'm heading your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment