
October flew by but we had some exciting times. Juliane and I made a pie and a sign for Charles on his birthday. We drove to Bullhead City for my 10 year high school reunion which was amazingly fun. We toured the school because they have made some major changes that have ruined my school. We went to the homecoming football game where I realized that when I was in school homecoming halftime was way better, and our cheerleaders actually would cheer. We stayed the night with my mom then Juliane hung out with her cousins and Aunt while Charles and I finished my nieces birthday present that was 10 minutes from completion when we left it in May. We then went to the hotel where we stayed without Juliane and got ready for the reunion. It was disappointing to see how many people did not show up but I still enjoyed myself anyways. Charles was a good sport and pretended like he was having a good time. (Who knows maybe he was).
Doesn't she look so sweet and innocent?
Wearing her dad's work gloves. Yes she puts them on all on her own.
Halloween was a blast we were the Flinstones and I learned just how old I was when our bishop's 7 year old daughter had no idea who we were but all of the adults really thought we were cute.
Juliane in timeout. It is cute but sad all at once. After she put herself in timeout a few times I decided that it wasn't a good thing to be doing. I don't know why but something about a toddler knowing what the corner is just made me sad.
10 year reunions aren't worth going to. People don't change much in 10 years.
ReplyDeleteLove the Flintstone costumes! =D