So Juliane is now 14 months old and it has been fun. She is a very happy, independent, opinionated, and hyper child. Tonight was a night of firsts. Juliane was taking her nightly bath, while I stepped out of the bathroom she had pooped in the water. I have never encountered this before I think I handled it very well. At least she wasn't playing with the new floaties. Then after her bath I was getting her in her pajamas and when I set her on the floor she stood there and pulled at the foot of her pajamas. Well I opened them up, in the right foot of her pajamas was a pacifier. I had been cleaning all day and looking for the missing pacifiers never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have found one in the foot of her pajamas. Then I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner. Juliane and I have come to an agreement if I put her on the counter where she can watch me she will not whine cry or fall off. I had made tacos the other night which I have learned from a friend the best way to make them is to fry them in oil. The oil was still sitting in the electric skillet on the stove. Juliane was sitting next to this. I turned around to get something and I heard sucking noises. You guessed it she stuck her hand in the oil and was sucking on her hand to get it off. I was so grossed out. I cleaned her up and immediately dispensed of the oil. She enjoyed her little snack which still makes me gag. The night was too entertaining not to share with our family and friends. Happy Reading!
You're stories made me smile - never a dull moment in motherhood huh?
ReplyDeleteNow I'm wanting tacos - I thought of you and Sara the last time that I cooked them here at home. Mine didn't taste as yummy as I remember them from long ago, next time we talk I'll have to get a refresher course is what all you make yours out of.