Thursday, January 6, 2011

November

Charles and Juliane playing playstation.

Juliane wearing her brothers vest reading about the carseat.

Juliane in a box to be mailed

Juliane climbing in her shopping cart

Juliane not wanting her aunt Noell to get off her

Well November wasn't all that exciting. In a nutshell I got bigger, Juliane got smarter and Charles accumulated more projects around the house. I can't seem to upload photos right now so maybe I can come back and do it.

This Thanksgiving was amazing. I cooked it, my first one ever. Charles' brother from Spain was here with his family and then their sister from Flagstaff came with her family. We had a lot of people here with only the three families. It was a lot of fun and I will do it again every year if that is what it takes to get my traditional Thanksgiving dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment