Thursday, August 4, 2011

May-July

I have been lazy and have not been posting or reading blogs it is bad, even facebook has gone out the window for me. I don't think its because I'm busy I think it is because I am too lazy to deal with the kids coming and bothering me while I'm in the computer room. Then when it is nap time I don't want to be doing those things therefore it is because I am lazy.

May
May was pretty uneventful we stayed home and Charles went on a lot of campouts with the Young Men. Charles took Carter to the father and sons campout and when he was at scout camp they were evacuated because the Wallow fire was a mile away from camp.


June
We went to a few weddings in June but the real fun came at the end of the month when I found Carter's first tooth and we flew to Wisconsin.



July
In Wisconsin we played on the swingset at Charles' Uncle Jerry and Aunt Nancy's house. I made all the little girls in our family pillowcase dresses and we took pictures of the girls that were there in them. It was a lot of fun as a family we went to Wisconsin Dells where we went on a Duck tour went to Noah's Ark water park and Tommy Bartlet show. We also went to a wedding at the end of the month.







Time just keeps going by so fast the kids have grown up in the blink of an eye. The next few months should be fun and uneventful just like the last few.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pillowcase dresses! I've always wanted to make one, but have never gotten around to doing it.

    ReplyDelete