Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Where does time go?

Juliane will be 2 in just 3 months I feel like I just had her but sadly Carter will be 5 months in 2 weeks I hate that they grow so fast. Carter is growing fast and is much larger than his sister. He is weighing in at 14 lbs 14 oz and is 26 1/2 inches long. Juliane is only 6 lbs heavier than Carter I think he will catch up quick. Juliane is as fun as she has ever been giving me a run for my money. We started potty training in April and it went really well she rarely has an accident stays dry all night the only down side is that since we started she doesn't sleep past 6am I miss alone time in the mornings. We also have her in a big girl bed which leaves the crib for Carter. The kids are great.



Goings on!

As a family we went to a friends wedding on the way home we bought a milkshake that I thought was terrible so I gave it to Juliane she likes sugar. Well it turned out to be a disaster she spilt it all over herself so we had to clean her up. It was 32 degrees outside and the poor girl had to be cleaned off she was shivering. The only clothes I had were Carters so that is what she wore home.


The kids and I took a trip to Bullhead City to visit my family this is where Juliane learned how to sit on a swing by herself.


She also learned what a play area is in McDonalds.


We went to Tucson for Charles' job training and when we went to a restaurant when Juliane was in trouble she got put in timeout aka the corner of the booth we were sitting in.


While we were at Olive Garden she decided to decorate her head with noodles.



We went camping!
Juliane's second trip Carter's first. Charles and I both love camping but we haven't done it that much since we've been married. I convinced him to buy a tent and that brought on the agreement that we need to go camping 5 times this year. This is trip #1.






Easter
Easter was great neither of the kids knew what was going on but we had a good day celebrating the resurection of our savior.




Father and sons camping trip!
Charles was kind enough to take Carter on the father and sons camping trip. I hear Carter was well taken care of.

2 comments:

  1. I just adore your kiddos! So stinkin' sweet! And you're right they do grow up way to fast! I stumbled upon a video on Julie today from when she was around 5 months old and I almost cried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opal! Jordan and his friend, Trevor, decided to try to go camping once a month. I can find out when/where and see if you guys can come. =)

    ~K

    ReplyDelete