Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Eight months






Well eight months later I have finally figured out how to have a cute background for the blog. Just a little up date with us; we have moved to Morenci and have been fixing our house up the way we want it, when I say we I mean Charles. We have cemented the garage with help from Rulin, Andrew, Mike and Charles.
I have made three sets of curtains for our house and only have 5 more to go. We have new kitchen cabinets thanks to Michael, Andrew, John, and Charles. They worked really hard to get them done in two days but as life goes it didn't happen. Only small details were left to finish when Michael went home. Charles and Andrew did a great job finishing things up. Noell and I gave the cabinets their second coat of paint after Charles and I had started the night before. While I am in Tucson waiting to have the baby Charles is at home in Morenci trying to finish things up with the house and patiently waiting for the call to come running because I am in labor. Until that time comes I am sure things will continue to run the same.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Opal!!! cute! I like the background you have here! Have fun keeping up your blog! I'm sure you'll do great at it! Me on the other hand...I need to be better. I'll add you to my list of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good!!! Blogging is so fun! I decided to make it a Sunday activity... (you know, keeping up with the family history!) It hasn't quite happened that way! Sunday got ridiculously busy... I'm afraid that by the time my life calms down again, I won't have anything to blog about... Oh, the dilema!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog background! I haven't updated ours in over a month... oops! Hang in there, baby is almost here!

    ReplyDelete