Saturday, February 5, 2011

Busy Bees

As I said earlier we had family in town for the week after Christmas and it was a lot of fun but it was hard to adjust to two kids when there were 7 kids living at my house. After everyone left I adjusted and life became a routine again. We decided to become a one car family again and I sold my Dodge Neon after owning it for 10 years. Charles' nephew Hunter was baptized in Houston Texas so we drove out there for it along with Charles' parents.
It was a tight fit in our truck but we all made it in one piece. On our way back to Morenci we ran into snow in El Paso I don't think there is a single person in that city that knows how to drive in the snow because we saw over 2 dozen accidents on the freeway. Juliane has a cousin that is 18 days older than her and when they get together they have so much fun.

While they were here they played in the snow together and were inseperable. While we were in Houston we took pictures of the girls together. Last year they had matching pajamas provided by aunt Amanda this year they had matching pajamas their mothers bought last year.

Last year when we were in Texas I bought Juliane a dress from Ross when I got home and showed my sister in law she laughed and brought out a similar one that she bought at Dillards (I think not sure). We took pictures of the girls in their dresses since we had pictures of them taken together last year also. I think we are going to make it a tradition.

Carter is growing like a weed and Juliane is her normal spunky self. Charles won an ipod nano in a raffle and Juliane has kept it for her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment