I had Carter in the kitchen with me and Juliane attacked I have no idea what she did if you have any theories let me know but here is a picture of the damages.
Juliane is my little mommy she copies everything I do around the house and with Carter she has the most loved baby dolls.
Carter started sucking his thumb and I had to take pictures before I broke him of the habit.
Renaissance Festival
We went to the renaissance festival and had so much fun we went to the petting farm and Juliane rode the butterly ride which she did not want to get off of. I had to keep asking the worker if she could stay.
The same weekend of the renaissance festival we went to Danielle's baby blessing. Here is Carter next to his cousin Danielle, she is so tiny compared to our tank.
Charles got me a present for my birthday and wanted me to Open it early it was a Wii with a balance board and Wii fit plus. It has been fun to play and it gives you a nice sweat.
Juliane and Carter love each other so much it is fun to watch them play together and laugh together; they even hold hands in the car.
The Retaining Wall
The major news is that we finally built our retaining wall. I was way happy when this happend, I have only been waiting a year for it to come. Charles and some friends from church made this happen in just two short days. I don't have pictures of the starting product but it was horrible.
Love the updates!Your kids are such cuties!
ReplyDelete